4.3 Anyone Can be Sued
Introduction and Alignment
See the Workshop Four assignment Instruction.
Upon successful completion of this assignment you should be able to:
- See the Workshop Four Outcomes.
- Textbook: Advanced practice nursing: Essentials for role development
- File: Anyone Can be Sued.docx
- After learning about the types of malpractice insurance available as well as the costs, in a three-four page paper (plus references) describe whether you think malpractice insurance is necessary and who should pay for it.
- When you have completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself and submit a copy to your instructor using the 4.3 Dropbox by day seven.
Discussion of different types of malpractice insurance
Discussion of costs of insurance, benefit of insurance, risk of not carrying coverage
Is malpractice insurance necessary, if so who should pay for it?
Accurate spelling, grammar; references (minimum of five) and APA format