Lesson 15 Review Questions
Directions: Answer each of the following questions.
1. List and describe the parts of a neuron.
2. What do motor neurons do?
3. Define resting potential.
4. Name the organs of the central nervous system.
5. Which part of the brain controls conscious functions such as reasoning?
6. What are the roles of the brain stem?
7. Identify the two major divisions of the peripheral nervous system.
8. List five human senses.
9. What is a psychoactive drug? Give two examples.
10. Define drug abuse. When does drug addiction occur?
11. Identify three nervous system disorders.
12. Define hormone.
13. List the major glands of the endocrine system.
Essay submission: Select one (1) Biology topic from this lesson, and submit a 3-5 paragraph essay about the topic. Present the answer in complete sentences with supporting information from the Lesson. Do not copy and paste from the Lessons or Internet resources, but answer in your own words to demonstrate understanding of the material. Remember to cite your sources!
<<<<< answer these question and type them on microsoft word…. i will payyyyy no more than 230$ and you have to give me the answers before i payyyyyy ok…i will do no down payyyyyy ments until i get the answers
text me on whatsapp…. +1 252 452 8315 text me now!!!