ASSIGNMENT 8: Research and Analysis
Review the agency and data presented in this section. Discuss one strength and one weakness of qualitative research. Then, imagine that you are using Grounded Theory to develop a theory to explain a particular issue or dynamic experienced by the people served by the agency. Read the transcripts of the interviews conducted for the study and create 3-4 initial codes to categorize the content/themes of the interviews.
Use the agency and/or data to explain how Theoretical Saturation, Thick Descriptions, and Thin Descriptions work in qualitative research.
- Your assignment should be between 250-325 words in length (typically, one to one and half double-spaced pages), not counting cover page, reference list page, appendices, figures, or tables.
- Your assignment should include a title page and a reference list page (if using references), and be completed in Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, with appropriate header, page numbers, one-inch margins, and meet all other requirements of APA Stylebook.
- One reference is required. Please format them in the most current APA format.
- Please refer to the rubric associated with this assignment for detailed guidance about expectations and grading.
- Please submit this assignment through Assignments in D2L by 11:59PM Central Time on Sunday.
In this course all your written assignments are expected to use APA Formatting and citation. The following APA Style guide provides you with explanations, models, and resources for APA style formatting and citation. Purdue OWL: APA Format Guide.