PREPARING THE SCHOLARLY PAPER PHASE 2
The purpose of this assignment is to allow the learner to demonstrate good organization, appropriate resources, and correct APA formatting for preparing a scholarly paper.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following Course Outcomes (COs).
- CO3: Demonstrate effective verbal, written, and technological communication using legal and ethical standards for transferring knowledge using success resources provided to Chamberlain students. (PO3)
- CO4: Integrate critical thinking and judgment in professional decision-making in collaboration with faculty and peers. (PO4)
- CO5: Apply concepts of professionalism when planning for personal, intellectual, and professional development. (PO5)
- CO9: Demonstrate accountability for personal and professional development by assessing information and technology competence, implementing plans for upgrading technology skills, and using effective strategies for online student success using resources provided to Chamberlain students. (PO5)Note: The only resource for this paper is in the attachment below.
Note: Please use only the attached article and type directly on the template provided
The attachment also includes: the instructions, Template, article and the grading Rubric. The overall paper should be 500 words:
1. The Introduction section (see rubric for details) length must be 50–75 words
2. For the Article Summary section (see rubric for details), using 175–200
3. For the Impact section, use first person in this section, length must be 125–150 words;
4. For the Conclusion, length must be 75–100 words.