This is a follow-up to a previously submitted assignment- https://www.homeworkmarket.com/questions/qualitative-research-methods-19157873
It is meant exclusively for Catherine Owens
Please use the attached templates, rubric and format to complete it.
Identifying 10 Strategic Points
While reviewing literature for your chosen dissertation topic, 10 Strategic Points will emerge. These 10 points need to be clear, simple, correct, and aligned to ensure that the research you will undertake is doable, valuable, and credible. This assignment will give you some experience in identifying 10 Strategic Points.
Dissertation Topic: Factors Affecting Utilization of Mental Health in Southern Texas
1. Use “Identify 10 Strategic Points” to complete this assignment.
2. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
3. Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
4. You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
1. Read: Clark, C. M., & Springer, P. J. (2007). Thoughts on incivility: Student and faculty perceptions of uncivil behavior. Nursing Education Perspectives, 28(2), 93-97. Retrieved from https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=24776207&site=ehost-live&scope=site
2. As you read, highlight information that relates to the 10 Strategic Points, such as the purpose, problem, sample, research question, etc.
3. After reading and highlighting the components of the article, complete the 10 Strategic Points table (PSY-850.R.Identify10StrategicPoints.docx) based on the Clark and Springer (2007) study from Nursing Education Perspectives.