Review the article below and reflect on the professional practice use of theories/concepts as described by the article.
Conduct an analysis of the elements of the research article you identified. Be sure to include the following:
- Clearly identify the topic of interest you have selected.
- 1. Provide an accurate and complete APA formatted citation of the article you selected, along with link or search details.
- 2. Clearly identify and describe in detail a professional practice use of the theories/concepts presented in the article.
- 3. Provide a clear and accurate analysis of the article using the Research Analysis Matrix section of the template.
- Write a 1-paragraph justification that clearly and accurately explains in detail whether you would recommend the use of this article to inform professional practice. Note: You can use the CARP method as presented in the Resources for this week on evaluating resources.
- Write a 2- to 3-paragraph summary that includes the following:
- 1. Clearly and accurately describe in detail your approach to identifying and analyzing peer-reviewed research.
- 2. Clearly identify and accurately describe in detail at least two strategies that you would use that you found to be effective in finding peer-reviewed research.
- 3. Provide a complete, detailed, and specific synthesis of at least one resource you intend to use in the future to find peer-reviewed research.
- 4. Integrate at least one outside resource and 2-3 course specific resources to fully support your summary.